Friday, March 26, 2010

This week has been crazy at work. Max my sales rep is out so I’ve been playing sales rep/still taking care of my other two reps. I was pretty worked up the last two days leaving work so I decided to get my long run done yesterday. It was a little chilly so I thought maybe I would take my wimpy butt to the gym but decided I needed a good dose of fresh air.

I took off in my neighborhood and right away realized it was a little chillier then I thought. I didn’t bring gloves or a headband but did have a sweatband on to hold my bangs back so I tucked that over my ears, took my watch off and readjusted my long sleeve to cover my hands, put the watch back on over my long sleeve and it seemed to be the perfect cure. Going into the wind was pretty cold but for some odd reason it felt REALLY good. I got myself lost and enjoyed the sunshine and seeing different neighborhoods I hadn’t seen before. It was a great 90 minutes of digesting my week and figuring out why I was so worked up. After a while of running I kept smelling chlorine and was so confused, I was wondering about the air quality of Plymouth until I tried biting my sleeve down (because my other hand was tucked safely in it’s sleeve) and realized it was my skin, I had swam that morning and the smell of chlorine was just oozing out as I was sweating. When I got home I felt like a new woman. It’s funny how I always dread getting out and so thankful coming back. It never seizes to amaze me!

We are fresh out of groceries and Ty and I were supposed to go on Tuesday but decided to put together some cheese slices found with the last 4 pieces of bread and made grilled cheese sandwiches. Wednesday we were gone so yesterday we were going to get groceries and sure enough we talked ourselves out of it. So we ran to Chipotle and proceeded to pound an entire burrito myself then hopped over to Noodles to get a Snicker Doodle cookie. I guess it’s a good thing I had gone for a long run☺

This morning I met Lauren for Spin Class, we got there about 20 minutes before class and it was fun to catch up but also to have someone there to work out with. Our instructor was one I had never had before and we both thought he was adorable, he was a bit older and was loving every minute of teaching spin class. His enthusiasm was just what I needed to get through this Friday, looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment