Friday, March 5, 2010

Filled up right...

I'm lucky in the fact that I've found my soulmate (Tyson) but yet also have a soul sister, which is my very best friend since the 3rd grade Tanya. She just bought a town home all by herself and I went down there the other night because I hadn't seen it since it was empty. When I walked in I was amazed, it looked amazing!!

I missed the part in her text saying she would cook dinner, so I was pleasantly surprised to smell warm (from scratch) bread baking in the oven. We sat in the kitchen just cooking away and then sat down to an unbelievable meal. Those for me are few and far between so i was all around giddy at this point to be sitting down to a home cooked meal with one of my favorite people in this entire world.

Dinner was delicious but more then anything it was so fun to just get caught up in life again. It's like we morph into another world. We talk about the silliest things causing us to laugh uncontrollably and then are talking about the deepest things a minute later. I have no need to be anything but honest with her because never once in my life have I felt judged, belittled, or uncomfortable telling her anything. We sat talking from 5-9 and still found myself driving home thinking of a million things I forgot to tell her (and it was a long drive home since of course I got turned around and didn't get on 494).

Going to sleep that night my belly was pleasantly satisfied, my heart was happy, and my face hurt from laughing. I was filled up right!

No comments:

Post a Comment