Friday, March 12, 2010

Love it!


I think I'm developing that extra layer...could be the 10 pounds I've gained since I went on vacation or maybe from being in the saddle more but I was able to bike for 90 minutes this morning without a whimper...It could be from being on a spin bike but it was nice to not be uncomfortable the entire time and I wasn't even wearing two pairs of padded shorts!

I needed to get 90 minutes in today so I get to the spin room a half hour before class starts, then I can just be done when the class is done. I love doing spin, makes the time go by so fast! I have never seen muscles like our instructor so it really motivates me to pump the peddles! She's really cute and kept telling us to stay in the "moment" and don't worry about what she's going to have us do next. It was interesting because I do that a lot with everything. I'm always looking at tomorrow, next month, next vacation etc. I think I need to start being intentional about being excited for the moment and not looking ahead to the next "event".

I tried something new today after seeing Biggest Loser's host Allison last night. I noticed she had her hair parted down the middle. I rocked the middle part, hair curled up for most of my junior high years so I thought I would give it a try today. I don't quite know if I love it...

Leaving work early today and heading to Waterloo, IA to celebrate my grandpa's 90th birthday!! To say I'm excited is an understatement. The whole family will be there except Maggie (since she's abroad) so even if it's Waterloo, IA it will great to have a mini family vacation! Above is a picture of my grandpa at age 87 doing the YMCA, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment