Thursday, March 25, 2010

Addiction


Life is busy! I can't believe it's been so long since I've written!

My favorite concert was at the Xcel center last night. Celtic Woman!! My entire family was able to come down for the second year for it. We all met at the Downtowner for a wonderful steak, to die for mashed potatoes, and a glass/bottle of wine:) and then took our full bellies to the Xcel center. My dad brought the binoculars (standard) so the entire concert we passed them down and enjoyed the angelic voices. Can't wait for next year!!

Training is going well, I'm through with my prep phase and have now started on my second week of base 1 which means a little more time in each sport but overall it's going well!

I also bought a weight workout from spinervals and I love it! Tyson came home the other day and I was doing mountain climbers in the living room and the look he gave me was priceless.

This weather has been a huge help in training and being able to get some fresh air on the runs. I still haven't taken my bike out but going to over Easter weekend, and I am really excited about it!

I have a new addiction...candy!! And it's bad. Connie my receptionist keeps a mean candy bowl and I get my grimy hands in it every time I walk by. I find myself sneaking like I'm going to get in trouble when she sees my hand in the candy bowl AGAIN! My addiction came to a new level when I saw she wasn't at her desk I snuck into her candy cupboard and took a handful of starbursts, I'm taking some serious risks now. It's got to stop! Above is from one of the many trips I've taken today...don't mind my filthy desktop calendar, good thing it's the end of the month:)

I've been googling sugar cravings and I trying to figure out how to kick it, is it just a lack of discipline? Wish me luck, I might endeavor on a "no sugar" kick. But of course that will start on Monday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment